Overview of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- What is it?
- How can your business benefit?
- What is required to implement CRM?
- Track all communications with customers and prospects
- Increase productivity throughout your business with real-time data sharing
- Gain new efficiencies by allowing your salespeople to issue sales orders, perform customer inquiries, or view detailed orders and invoices without having to contact your finance or warehouse staff
- Connect your sales force to the data in your accounting system to help productivity and profitability rise
- Send targeted email campaigns to customer or prospect groups
- Set up email triggers to alert individuals or groups to important events in the EES system
- And more!
Details & Registration
Lunch & Learn #1
Tuesday, May 4 from 11:15am - 1:00pm
Location: Irvine, CA (Sage Office: VCR Room – 56 Technology Dr. Irvine, CA 92618)
Lunch & Learn #2
Thursday, May 6 from 11:15am - 1:00pm
Location: Simi Valley, CA (Arxis Technology: 2468 Tapo Canyon Rd. Simi Valley, CA 93063)
To register, please call Arxis Technology at 866-624-2600.